The fifth International Conference on Electrochemistry welcomes electrochemical professionals, electrochemists, battery developers, sensor makers, professors, researchers, research scholars, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals, and executives from all over the world. The conference will be held May 27-28, 2019, in Barcelona, Spain.
The goal of the conference is to disseminate new ideas and methods of relevance to electrochemistry by gathering professionals under one roof. The conference is a tremendous global platform to contest and learn about electrochemistry, physical chemistry, photoelectrochemistry, corrosion chemistry, bioelectrochemistry, computational electrochemistry, carbon nanotubes, fullerene applied electrochemistry, and other fundamentals involved in the field of electrochemistry.
The conference gathers world-class experts from academia and industry on a common platform at chemistry meetings and includes prompt keynote presentations, talks, poster presentations, symposiums, workshops, and exhibitions.
The conference is expecting more than 200 participants and we would like to know your interest in being a delegate, sponsor, exhibitor, or collaborator at our conference.
Click here to learn more details about the conference.
- Theoretical and Computational Electrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Energy
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Dielectric Science and Materials
- Electrochemical Electroless Deposition
- Electrochemical Water Treatment
- Electrochemical Surface Science
- Electrochemiacl Engineering
- Environmental Electrochemistry
- Inorganic Electrochemistry
- Market Surveillance of Electrochemistry
- Applied Electrochemistry