Starting April 3, Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) will begin linking staff pay-daily parkers‘ UMB One Cards so you can swipe in and out of Saratoga Garage.
To continue receiving the discounted staff pay daily parking rate ($7), your UMB One Card must be linked with PTS by June 30. Starting July 1, pay daily staff without a linked UMB One Card will pay the full visitor rate. No refunds will be issued.
How to Link Your UMB One Card
• Visit the PTS cashier’s office in the SMC Campus Center, lower level, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ways to Pay with a Linked UMB One Card
• Link a debit or credit card to be automatically charged
• Use the pay-on-foot machine to pay each time you park
• Pay cash at the cashier booth each time you park
When to Pull a Ticket Upon Entry
- If you’re using a staff coupon*
- If your UMB One Card is not activated (visitor rate will apply)
- If you forget your card, pull a ticket and pay at the pay-on-foot machine or cashier station. The visitor rate will apply and no refunds will be issued.
*After April 15, 2017, staff coupon books will no longer be sold to individuals.