BrowZine is a convenient service that organizes articles found in Open Access and Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) subscription databases. It also can deliver them to your mobile device in a consistent format.
What is BrowZine used for?
- Find, read, save, email, and monitor the latest journal articles.
- Browse by title or subject to find journals of interest.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
- Receive alerts when new issues are available.
Who has access to BrowZine?
- BrowZine is free to all University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB) students, faculty, and staff.
How do I save articles I like?
- Download PDFs to read offline.
- Export to RefWorks and other citation management services.
- The HS/HSL’s print collection is not included in BrowZine.
- A journal issue in BrowZine is not organized into sections like an issue formatted by the publisher. Sections such as “Letters to the Editor” are not labeled or separated. This is so that every journal appears in a consistent format determined by BrowZine.