Emily Keshner, PT, EdD, professor of physical therapy in the College of Public Health and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Temple University, will be the keynote speaker as the University of Maryland School of Medicine’s Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science hosts its Research Day on May 14. Her address will be titled “Crossroads and Pathways: Reflections of a PT, Researcher and Educator” and will be followed by a poster session.
Here are the details:
- Date: Monday, May 14
- Time: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: MSTF Leadership Hall and Atrium
- Additional invited speaker: Elizabeth Woytowicz, PhD, postdoctoral fellow, University of California, Irvine: “‘Complementary Hemispheric Dominance of Bilateral Movements In Young and Old Adults”
- Note: This event is pending approval for .04 contact hours by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Janice Abarro at email@example.com or 410-706-0856