UMB’s Office of Humand Resource Services and the Staff Senate present
Empowering Excellence – Employee Professional Development Day
Join us for our second annual Employee Professional Development Day dedicated to providing learning and networking opportunities for UMB staff.
Featuring a key note address by:
Lisa Rowen, DNSc, RN, CENP, FAAN
Chief Nurse Executive, University of Maryland Medical System,
Senior Vice President of Patient Care Services & Chief Nursing Officer
University of Maryland Medical Center
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. | SMC Campus Center, Elm Ballrooms A & B
- Taking charge of your career
- Unplug to destress
- Are you retirement ready?
- Dealing with difficult people
- How to influence your boss
- Continental breakfast served at 9 a.m., followed by keynote session at 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch served at noon
- Choose up to three breakout sessions – once you are registered, you will receive more information on each breakout session
- Space is limited, please register as early as possible
Do you have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.