The members of the UMB Faculty Senate would like to congratulate the newly elected senators and welcome them to the Senate.
We look forward to all the new senators attending the final Senate meeting of the 2017-18 academic year on June 13, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will thank them for their three-year commitment of service to UMB.
Our new senators include:
- Deborah Cartee, RDH, MS, School of Dentistry
- Stephanie Knight, MD, School of Medicine
- Ericka Lewis, PhD, MSW, School of Social Work
- Linda Murray, DNP, CPNP-Ped, School of Nursing
- Marcela Romero Reyes, DDS, PhD, School of Dentistry
- Nirav Shah, MD, School of Medicine
- Amanda Oglesby-Sherrouse, PhD, School of Pharmacy
- Andrea Shipper, MSLIS, Health Sciences and Human Services Library