Spend Jan. 18 learning about the latest advances in heart failure care, including when to refer patients for consideration of mechanical heart pumps and heart transplant. The registration deadline is Jan. 5, but you can register early for a discount by Dec. 15. Food and parking are complimentary.
Purposes of the seminar
- To provide state-of-the-art, up-to-date reviews of diagnosis and management for patients with heart failure with reduced and preserved ejection fraction, pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure, amyloidosis, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, mechanical circulatory support, and heart transplantation.
- To emphasize the importance of early referral for advanced therapy evaluation.
- Speakers: Experts in the field of heart failure and cardiothoracic surgery from the University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Target audience: Physicians, pharmacists, NPs, PAs, RNs, fellows, residents, students.
- When: Friday, Jan. 18
- Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: SMC Campus Center
- Registration: Go to this website. RNs should click option for NPs and pharmacists to register.
- Early bird registration: Dec. 15 by 5 p.m.
- Regular registration deadline: Jan. 5 by 5 p.m.
- Note: Submit your challenging cases for discussion via email to email@example.com