The December 2017 issue of the Connective Issues newsletter from the Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) is now available.
The topics in this issue include:
- Why All the Kerfuffle About ResearchGate and SciHub?
- HS/HSL Partners With the NIH All of Us Research Program
- 3D-Print Your Holiday Ornaments!
- HS/HSL Cancels Web of Science
- Graphic Medicine Collection
- Collection Realignment Process
- Bioinformatics and Data Science Workstation
- HS/HSL Maker Expo – March 6, 2018 – Save the Date!
- UMB Entrepreneur Toolkit
- Library Genie 2017 Survey Results
- Collaborative Learning Room Now Available!
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- “Unmasking the Trauma of War” Luncheon and Guest Speaker