The Center for Global Education Initiatives is pleased to announce five global health interprofessional projects for the summer of 2018. Students have an opportunity to participate in projects in Costa Rica, Israel, Rwanda, The Gambia, and Zambia. Applications are open until Dec. 3.
- Costa Rica: A comparative analysis of emerging infectious disease outbreak preparedness and response in Costa Rica and the United States.
- Israel: Expanding greywater reuse in water-scarce regions in Israel.
- Rwanda: First assessment of injection drug use practices and associated HIV risks in Kigali, Rwanda.
- The Gambia: Health system strengthening in The Gambia: A continuation of prior work.
- Zambia: Assessment of medical and pharmacy student knowledge of antimicrobial spectrum in Lusaka, Zambia.
For more information on these projects, go here.
Additional information about the grant application process can be found here.