UMB’s Staff Senate and the Office of Community Engagement are teaming up to host a Thanksgiving food drive through Tuesday, Nov. 13, to benefit CURE Scholar and Police Athletic/Activities League families of West Baltimore.
Departments or individuals can sponsor a family by collecting the items below to fill a Thanksgiving food basket.
Each donation basket should include:
- 2 boxes of stuffing
- 2 cans of cranberries
- 2 boxes of mashed potatoes
- 2 cans of sweet potatoes
- 2 cans of gravy
- 4 cans of vegetables (corn, peas, green beans, etc.)
Don’t Have Time to Shop?
You can donate online through the Staff Senate giving page.
Through Nov. 13, donations can be placed in collection bins located at the following locations:
- Saratoga Building lobby, 220 Arch St.
- Lexington Building, first- and second-floor lobbies, 620 W. Lexington St.
- MSTF Atrium, BIORESCO, 695 W. Baltimore St.
- Cancer Center, Clinical Research Center, 22 N. Greene St.
- School of Social Work lobby, 525 W. Redwood St.
- School of Nursing lobby, 655 W. Lombard St.
- School of Nursing, sixth floor, in front of elevators
- SMC Campus Center lobby, next to guard station, 621 W. Lombard St.
- Facilities Maintenance Service Center, 622 W. Fayette St.
- Bressler Research Building, Room 7-022, 655 W. Baltimore St.
- HSF II Building lobby, 20 Penn Street
- School of Law lobby, 500 W. Baltimore Street