Last October, the Library Genie visited for a second time. He asked for your three library wishes, and you responded. A year later, we can happily say that three of your library wishes have been granted (with more to come):
- You asked for a charging station for your electronic devices.
HS/HSL now has a charging station with eight lockers to securely charge your phone or tablet.
- You asked for an off-campus log-in button. There is now a big blue log-in button on the HS/HSL’s homepage so that you can authenticate before starting your work.
- You asked for more comfy chairs and rolling white boards. More rolling white boards have been placed on each floor, and soon to arrive are 20 high-back comfort armchairs that can be wheeled around the 1st and 2nd floors for you to relax in.
The Library Genie will be accepting wishes from Oct. 1 to 31. Look for our online form Oct. 1.
- What could the Library offer on the 1st floor that would enhance your learning experience?
- Are there any new technologies you would like to see the Library offer?
- What about other resources and services the Library could provide?