The UMBrella Group invites the UMB community to join Joyce J. Scott, an artist, sculptor, quilter, performance artist, installation artist, lecturer, and educator, on April 25 for a program titled “The Art and Advocacy of Joyce Scott.”
- Date: Wednesday, April 25
- Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: School of Nursing Auditorium and SMC Campus Center
- 4 p.m.: Scott will deliver a 30-minute presentation at the School of Nursing Auditorium
- 4:30 p.m: 20-minute Q&A and samples of Scott’s art
- 4:50 p.m.: Adjourn to reception and jewelry for sale in the School of Nursing lobby
- 6 p.m.: Event concludes
To learn more about Scott, click here.
To register for this event, click here.
(Note: Photo above by John Dean)