Starting June 5, vehicle and pedestrian traffic on Fayette, Pine, and Baltimore Streets will be impacted due to ongoing construction of HSF III. These changes are expected to last through the month of June.
What You Need to Know
- Pine Street will be fully closed to vehicles.
- The south side of Fayette Street will be open to pedestrians, but the north side will be closed. (Regular entrance to the SOD will be available.)
- The west side of Pine Street will be open to pedestrians, but the east side will be closed.
- The south side of Baltimore Street between Arch and Pine Streets will be open to pedestrians, but the north side will be closed.
- Crosswalks on the impacted corners will be open (for example, you may cross Baltimore Street at Arch Street).
This schedule may change based on weather or unforeseen site conditions.