The 2018 Community Schools National Forum will take place at the Hilton Baltimore and the Baltimore Convention Center the first week of May. About 2,000 practitioners, school administrators/staff members, legislators, and more from around the country are expected to attend.
The Family League of Baltimore is looking for student volunteers in education, social services, and business fields to help with registration setup, tote-bag stuffing, ushering between workshops, and registration. Community service credits are offered. Shifts will vary, with most running three to four hours.
Here are the shifts:
- Monday, April 30: 9 a.m to noon; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1: 9 a.m to noon; 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 2: 9 a.m to noon; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 3: 9 a.m to noon; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 4: 9 a.m to noon
Some shifts include a meal and all shifts include a conference T-shirt and snacks! Please contact Debra Korb at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a shift.