Are you a Baltimore resident who identifies as African-American/black, Hispanic, and/or LGBTQIA?
Join the University of Maryland School of Nursing for a free event to learn more about a National Institutes of Health-funded national research program seeking to gather important health information from 1 million-plus people in the United States. The anonymous data will help scientists prevent and treat illnesses for generations to come.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Where: William Pinderhughes Elementary Middle School, 701 Gold St., Baltimore, MD 21217
- Food: Free light breakfast served at 9 a.m. and lunch served at 12:30 p.m.
- Learn more: JoinAllOfUs.org/together
- Questions: Contact Kristen Rawlett at email@example.com or 410-706-3906