This month’s newsletter features Dr. Jarrell’s column on shared governance, stories on the School of Medicine’s biomedical research and the UMB President’s Council for Women, and much more.
In the February issue of The President's Message, you’ll find:
- Dr. Jarrell’s column on shared governance
- School of Medicine heralded for biomedical research
- Scholarship honors School of Pharmacy alumnus
- President’s Council for Women welcomes Jarrell
- Core Values Awards nominations sought
- Help pave Welcome Way at the CEC
- A look ahead to Women’s History Month, Quarterly Q&A, Michael Steele presentation, Lunch with the President
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.