This month’s newsletter features Dr. Perman’s column, a preview of Founders Week, news about the School of Medicine’s large vaccine grant, and much more.
In the October issue of The President’s Message, you’ll find:
- Dr. Perman’s column on when and why he speaks out on matters of public debate
- A look ahead to Founders Week and the CEC groundbreaking
- School of Medicine nets huge flu vaccine grant
- President’s Distinguished Scholar Norm Augustine kicks off White Paper on Core Values
- Workplace Mediation Service launches
- MileOne Autogroup donates two vans to police PAL Program
- Revisiting Fall Fest in pictures
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.