This month’s newsletter features Dr. Perman’s column on the BioPark, a look at the Founders Week award winners, a story on the new CURE Scholars director, and much more.
In the September issue of The President's Message, you'll find:
- Dr. Perman's column on BioPark growth and innovation
- Nursing informatics institute is a success
- Environmental Services Week celebrated
- Founders Week award winners named
- Pharmacy launches first U.S. master's program in medical cannabis
- A new director for the CURE Scholars Program
- Social Work helps build playground at Eutaw-Marshburn Elementary School
- Student Counseling Center is on the move
- YouthWorks interns get simulation primer
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.