UMSON's associate dean for diversity and inclusion elected secretary of Maryland/Virginia chapter of NADOHE.
Jeffrey Ash, EdD, assistant professor and associate dean for diversity and inclusion in the University of Maryland School of Nursing, has been elected secretary of the Maryland/Virginia chapter of the National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE).
NADOHE serves as the preeminent voice for diversity officers in higher education by supporting collective
efforts to lead higher education institutions toward the attainment of the following goals:
- Produce and disseminate empirical evidence through research to inform diversity initiatives
- Identify and circulate exemplary practices
- Provide professional development for current and aspiring diversity officers
- Inform and influence national and local policies
- Create and foster networking opportunities