Assistant professor appointed chair of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners’ Research Committee.
Kristen Rawlett, PhD, FNP-BC, assistant professor, has been appointed to a two-year term as chair of the research committee for the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). She will lead the national-level committee in its charge to:
- Advise AANP staff regarding research-related proposals, initiatives, and activities
- Develop key strategies to implement the AANP research agenda
- Collaborate with AANP staff, membership and committees to plan future research initiatives
- Engage in research focused projects at the direction of the Board of Directors
- Support dissemination of NP-focused research to NPs and stakeholders