Review this content before approving
November 06, 2019
Author / contact
Name: Kristen Rawlett PhD, FNP-BC
If this image is very large, please download it, resize it to be smaller, and re-upload it.
Alt text: Kristen Rawlett
Faculty research published in 'Journal of Pediatric Health Care'
Kristen E. Rawlett, PhD, FNP-BC, assistant professor, authored “Perceived Needs for Adolescent Mental Health in an Urban Community” with Laetitia A. N'Dri, BS; Susan dosReis, PhD; and Erica, Sibinga, MD, MHS, in the Journal of Pediatric Health Care.
Include on the Elm Weekly?
Do not include on the Elm Weekly
Elm Weekly Audience Group
School of Nursing
Elm Weekly Subcategory
(Only applies to University Administration)
How many weeks on the Elm Weekly?
Exclude from Elm Weekly School Editions?
Elm Weekly blurb
Optional. Can be used to override the default Elm Weekly blurb.
Elm Weekly image
Optional. Can be used to override the default Elm Weekly image.
This listing is accurate as of its most recent publish from the CMS, which occurs automatically every thirty minutes.
- Review the content for appropriateness, correctness, and compliance. Keep in mind the University's style guides for writing, as well as our web accessibility requirements. Junk code may have been pasted into the submission unintentionally, so watch out for formatting inconsistencies such as text with an unusual size or font.
- Decide whether to approve or reject it for the school or audience group you represent.
- Click the "Edit in CMS" button above to directly edit this content in the CMS, then click the "Edit content" icon. This step requires that you have been assigned access to edit this content in the TerminalFour CMS.
- Find the "Relevant to ... audiences?" radio buttons for your school or audience group. Select "Approved for publication on the ... homepage" or "Not relevant to ... audiences / Do not publish for ... audiences."
- You may make textual revisions or corrections to the content at this time as well. Please note that your edits will apply to all schools or audience groups who have also approved this piece of content. If any groups have already approved this content, you must contact them regarding any edits you wish to make.
- Consider also the Elm Weekly email newsletter. If this piece of content falls under your purview, confirm that the "Elm Weekly audience group" field is correct, then use the "Include on the Elm Weekly?" radio button to either approve or reject the content for inclusion on the Elm Weekly.
- Select "Update and Approve." Your changes will go live the next time the Elm website is automatically published.