Communications and resources continue to be added to UMSON's COVID-19 Response webpage.
- The following information has been added or updated under Information for Faculty and Staff:
The UMB Face Covering Policy is in effect. UMB recognizes that individuals who work in cubicles and at open work stations do not enjoy the same opportunity to remove their face covering as people with private offices. Therefore, UMB allows fully vaccinated people the option to wear either a KN95 or surgical mask when working in a cubicle or at an open work station as long as they are at least 6 feet from other people. UMB continues to recommend wearing a KN95 or equivalent mask when working in a cubicle or work station since a KN95 or equivalent mask provides better protection to the wearer then a surgical mask. A KN95 mask is still required to be worn when outside of your cubicle or work area.
To request surgical masks, please contact Megan Meadow, senior facilities and operations specialist.
- Under Technology, Telework, and Meeting Resources:
Spring 2022 Meeting Attendance Guidelines
- Under Additional Resources:
Monitoring Nursing Students During COVID-19 Pandemic (Updated Feb. 1, 2022)
- Under Recent Faculty and Staff Town Hall Recordings:
Feb. 11, 2022
- The Guidance and Letters to the UMB Community section has been updated with the following: