Join The Sprint, UM Ventures, Baltimore’s multi-stage, fast-paced pitch competition designed to build momentum for and accelerate the development of new medical device technologies.
- Open to UMB inventors interested in working to develop a technology for future commercialization.
- Technologies may be at any stage of development.
- Proposed technologies should solve a clearly identified healthcare problem. They may be part of a larger, more complex technology as long as designing, building, and testing furthers development in the allotted timeline.
July 20, 2022 | 4 - 6 p.m.
- Several opening awards will be immediately granted to design, build, and test medical device prototypes. All work supported by the award must be completed by fall 2022.
- Following the opening Sprint, one winner will receive a final award to extend and refine the prototype, with work to be completed by spring 2023.
Submission requirements and a slide deck template can be found on the UM Ventures website.