School nurses play a critical role in keeping students safe, healthy, and ready to learn. COVID-19 has made that more challenging. Read more about why school nurses are a "Class Act."
Also in this issue:
- Time Capsule: Making Time Stand Still
- Faculty Educate Police to Respond to Mental Health Crises
- The Future of Nursing Education
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief
- Alumna Sarah Szanton, MS '98, Prepares Nurses to Shine
We hope you enjoy.
Hard copies of this issue will be distributed in the Baltimore lobby to anyone who might want one; additional details to come. USG employees will receive copies at the home addresses on file with HR.