Investigators at the University of Maryland School of Medicine are looking for adult participants for a research study looking at the difference between blood flow in the eyes of individuals with and without glaucoma. Participants will be compensated for their time.
To reach a research team member and obtain further information, please call 667-214-1161 or send an email to email@example.com
Who Is Eligible?
- Adults ages 18 years or older
- No allergies to iodine or shellfish
- No prior allergic reactions to fluorescein or ICG dye
- No liver or kidney disease
- Not pregnant or nursing
- Not participating in any other investigational drug study
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
419 W. Redwood St., Suite 420
Baltimore, MD 21201