The UMNursing grant promotes research collaboration between the University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) faculty and University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) nurses. This funding will support up to $15,000 for 1 year.
Please see below for proposal information:
- Joint research proposals should examine nurse sensitive outcomes in the hospital or community from a team comprised of at least one UMSON faculty member and one UMMS nurse. Nurse sensitive outcomes are defined as the patient outcomes sensitive to nursing intervention.
- Letter of Intent is required.
- The UMSON PI must have a regular faculty appointment (> 51%) at the UMSON.
- The UMMS PI must be employed as a professional nurse at an UMMS entity at least 24 hours/week.
- All letters of intent should be submitted in PDF format SON Office of Research and Scholarship and the Nursing Research Council at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that this grant opportunity is on a rolling funding opportunity. The application instructions can be found here. For any questions, please contact SON Office of Research and Scholarship at email@example.com or the Nursing Research Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.