UMB logo

Through MyUMB Self-Service, faculty and staff can update or change certain job and personal information online. 

To access MyUMB Self-Service, you will log in to the MyUMB Portal using your UMID and password. Once signed in, click on the My UM Employee Self-Service tab and then Personal Information.

Once you are on the Personal Information page, you will be able to update the following information:

  • Campus Contact Information (includes functional title, campus phone number, campus fax number, pager number, etc.)
  • Campus Address (includes building and room number)
  • Emergency Contact Information
  • Home Address (please refer to the *note* below for further information on address changes)

*Note* Address changes will only be reflected in MyUMB; for additional information on an address change visit the HRS Employee Self-Service page.

For more detailed instructions and information on MyUMB Self-Service, please visit:

Students, faculty, and staff, let your voice be heard!
Submit Your Story.