Are you a star? It’s nomination time for the University of Maryland Board of Regents staff awards. Our UMSON Staff Council would like to help recognize you! Nominations will be accepted through Nov. 18, 2019. To start, complete this form to get started.
A Council of University System Staff (CUSS) initiative, the University of Maryland (USM) Board of Regents Staff Awards represent the highest honor bestowed by the Board of Regents for achievements of exempt and nonexempt employees from USM institutions. Each awardee will receive a $2,000 stipend and a plaque in recognition of the reward being received.
Nominations categories include:
- Exceptional contribution to the instituion and/or unit to which the person belongs
- Outstanding service to students in an academic or residential environment
- Extraordinary public service to the University of greater community
- Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Inclusion, Multiculturalism, and Social Justice
For more information, visit https://www.umaryland.edu/ssenate/what-we-do/board-of-regents-staff-awards/