Communications and resources continue to be added to UMSON's COVID-19 Response webpage.
- The UMSON Employee SAFE Screening and COVID-19 Testing Requirements have been updated with information related to employees who are accessing UMB to receive, administer, or support administration of the COVID-19 vaccines at the SMC Campus Center. Please note that employees coming to campus solely for medical appointments do not need to use SAFE on Campus or Episodic Symptom Monitoring Report Form.
- The UMSON Student SAFE Screening and COVID-19 Testing Requirements continue to be updated and clarified with additional information about screening and testing requirements. Please encourage students to review this information on a regular basis.
- The COVID-19 Testing Package Ordering and Upload Instructions page has been completely updated with new information.
- On the main Response webpage, information about the UMB COVID-19 Hotline has been updated: If you've been diagnosed with COVID-19, it's not enough to let your doctor know. If you report to campus for work or classes, or plan to visit campus and have COVID-19, call the UMB COVID-19 Hotline immediately.
- A link has been added for COVID-19 Testing Locations.
- The right-hand sidebar has been updated with contact information for questions regarding vaccine status.
- A new communication has been added under Information for Faculty and Staff > Communication Archive:
- Jan. 28, 2021: Student Policy on new ability to care for COVID-19+ and PUI Patients
from academic deans (Bimbola Akintade, Kirsten Corazzini, Maeve Howett, Shannon Idzik)
- A new video has been added under Information for Faculty and Staff > Video Archive:
- Jan. 29, 2021: Faculty and Staff Virtual Town Hall
- The Guidance and Letters to the UMB Community section has been updated with the following:
All UMSON community members are expected to check their umaryland.edu email and review the UMSON COVID-19 Response and UMB Recovery webpages daily for updates, which are occurring regularly.