The Center for Interprofessional Education sponsors an annual Faculty Development Day to enable faculty to improve their interprofessional education (IPE) skills and learn how to integrate IPE in the classroom and practice environments.
This year’s eighth annual program will begin with a keynote presentation by Leah Millstein, MD, of the School of Medicine titled “IPE Success Story: Best Practices and Lessons Learned from an IPE Seed Grant Faculty Awardee.”
- Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020*
- Time: 9 a.m. to noon (check-in and light breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location: School of Pharmacy
Breakout Learning Sessions
- Introductory Session: Development of a Classroom on Experiential IPE Activity
- Intermediate Session: Assessment of IPE
- Advanced Session: Sustainability of IPE (including funding sources)
Deadline to register: Jan. 21
*The inclement weather makeup date will be Feb. 5, 2020. Same time and location.