The Staff Senate and Faculty Senate will co-sponsor a Shared Governance Town Hall on Monday, Jan. 27, from 3-5 p.m. at the SMC Campus Center, Elm Ballroom B.
The event will feature a panel of senior leadership that includes:
- Bruce Jarrell, Interim President
- Roger Ward, Interim Provost, Executive Vice President, and Graduate School Dean
- Dawn Rhodes, Chief Business and Finance Officer
- Alice Cary, Chief of Police
- Matt Lasecki, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Kristy Novak, Staff Senate President
- Joshua Abzug, Faculty Senate President
Panel Discussion and Q&A
Moderated by Mark Emmel, director of organization and employee development, the panel members will provide updates from their respective offices and then open up to Q&A from the audience.
Light Refreshments and Resource Fair
The reception will feature light refreshments and a resource fair with representatives from service departments across UMB, including Parking and Transportation, Human Resources, Communications and Public Affairs, Community Engagement, URecFit, and Workplace Mediation Service.