The University of Maryland Graduate School is offering exciting new global health graduate degrees and certificates that will complement your professional degree with the skills you need to address emerging global challenges. Given our university's recognized leadership in global health research, service, and education initiatives, these programs embody the most current, innovative, and community-engaged approaches to addressing global health challenges.
Enroll now for a spring or fall start through the tuition remission option that is part of your UMB employment.
- MS in Global Health (31 credits)
- Implementation and Dissemination Science certificate (online 12 credits)
- Global Health Innovation certificate (in-person semester program in Costa Rica – fall only)
- Global Health Monitoring and Evaluation certificate (online 12 credits)
- Global Health Systems certificate (online 12 credits)
Learn more about the Global Programs and apply today. Applications are due Dec. 15 for the spring term and July 1 for the fall term.