NURSE ANESTHESIA: FIELD OF DREAMS
Nurse anesthetists perform a modern health care miracle: making pain-free procedures a reality. Learn about the history of the profession and of UMSON's program — now celebrating its 15th anniversary — in the Fall 2019 issue of Nursing For/um magazine.
Also in this SPECIAL 130TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE:
- How nurses can help combat vaccine hesitancy
- Introducing five new Visionary Pioneers
- Nursing students engage Baltimore's youth
- Researcher seeks equal measures for elderly care
- Looking back: 60 years of Sigma's Pi Chapter
We hope you enjoy.
If you haven't received a printed copy of Nursing For/um and would like one, please let us know.