Feb. 25 | 2 p.m.
UMB Staff Senate Addresses COVID-19 from an Employee Perspective
- Roger Ward, EdD, JD, MSL, MPA, interim provost, executive vice president, and dean of the Graduate School
- Dawn Rhodes, MBA, chief business and finance officer and vice president
- Juliet Dickerson, MS, interim chief human resources officer
- Jonathan Bratt, MS, CEM, executive director of emergency management
- Christina Fenwick, Staff Senate vice president
Event Number: 120 642 0809
March 11 | 2 p.m.
An Interfaith Dialogue: Guiding Our Congregations Through COVID-19
- Rabbi Daniel Burg, Alexander Grass Rabbinic Chair, Beth Am Synagogue in Historic Reservoir Hill
- Rev. Dr. Phyllis Felton, pastor, Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Yassine Daoud, MD, lay leader and preacher in various Baltimore-area Muslim communities; chair of ophthalmology, Howard County General Hospital; associate professor of ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
March 25 | 2 p.m.
Sleep Matters at UMB
- Emerson Wickwire, PhD, MS, associate professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine
April 8 | 2 p.m.
Working Collaboratively to Reframe Aging
- Nicole Brandt, PharmD, MBA, BCGP, BCPP, FASCP, professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science, and executive director, Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Jay Magaziner, PhD, MSHyg, professor and chair, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, and director, Center for Research on Aging, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Diane Martin, PhD, MA, associate professor and director, Geriatrics and Gerontology Research and Education Program, UMB
- Rona Kramer, JD, Secretary, Maryland Department of Aging
Members of the UMB community are invited to watch and listen. They also will have an opportunity to ask questions directly. The goal of the program is to keep the UMB community informed and connected during the COVID-19 pandemic while highlighting the outstanding work of our faculty and staff.