The University of Maryland School of Medicine’s Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science is running an online self-managed Stroke Rehabilitation Study where you never have to leave home.
Who can join?
- Survivors with a weak arm and discharged from rehabilitation
- Age 30 or older
- Have a computer with video and internet
What happens if you join?
- Three testing sessions at beginning, six weeks, and 12 weeks conducted over the computer
- Randomization into six weeks of computer-based or written exercise rehabilitation programs
- Optional further six weeks of training
- None. There are no travel costs, and access to the rehabilitation programs is free.
Interested volunteers can contact study coordinator Jean Udo at 410-706-6779 or email@example.com.