The University of Maryland School of Medicine Department of Diagnostic Radiology is conducting a study to evaluate the long-term effect of COVID-19 on the brain using cognitive tests and brain MRI scans.
Who can join?
- 12-17 years old
- With or without documented history of COVID-19 infection (at least six weeks ago)
- If COVID positive in the past, must experience tiredness, “brain-fog,” confusion, memory problems, difficulty with focusing, and feelings of nervousness and/or moody.
- Speak English
- Able to complete MRI brain scan
- Meet other study criteria
What procedures will be done?
- In-person screening visit that includes physical and neurological exams
- Blood draw
- iPad games to test brain function
- Brain MRI scan
Health Sciences Research Facility III, 670 W. Baltimore St., Baltimore, MD 21201
Participants will be compensated up to $100 for their time (for completing all procedures).
Interested volunteers can text 443-252-2579 or email Dr. Huajun Liang at email@example.com.