This month’s newsletter features Dr. Jarrell’s column on UMB’s core values plus stories on the President’s Q&A, the Office of Sustainability, Women’s History Month, “MPower” research grants, and more.
In the April issue of The President’s Message, you’ll find:
- President Jarrell’s column on living UMB’s core values.
- The University’s new Office of Sustainability releases its strategic plan.
- A recap of the President’s Q&A, which included updates on dean searches, COVID-19 guidelines, and more.
- Women’s History Month symposium addresses the post-pandemic world.
- MPowering the State collaboration funds 17 research projects.
- UMB’s vaccination clinic team is recognized with governor’s citation.
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements.
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.