This month’s newsletter features Dr. Jarrell’s column on equity and justice plus a look at UMB’s commencement, the new President’s Distinguished Scholar, the President’s Fellows White Paper, and more.
In the June issue of The President’s Message, you’ll find:
- President Jarrell’s column on creating a culture of equity and justice at UMB.
- A pictorial look back at UMB’s first in-person commencement in three years.
- CATALYST magazine issue features stories on UMB CURE Scholars, the pig heart transplant, students graduating amidst the pandemic, and much more.
- UMB welcomes Luke Cooper, JD, MBA, as President’s Distinguished Scholar and Gregory Ball, PhD, as vice president for research.
- After six-plus years of hard work, first cohort graduates from UMB CURE Scholars Program.
- Renée Hutchins, JD, named dean of the Francis King Carey School of Law.
- President’s Fellows release White Paper on equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements.
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.