This month’s newsletter features Dr. Jarrell’s column on enterprise risk management plus stories on the Black History Month celebration, M&T Bank Exchange venue, UMB’s new VP of research, and more.
In the March issue of The President’s Message, you’ll find:
- President Jarrell’s column on UMB’s commitment to enterprise risk management.
- A recap of the MLK and Black History Month celebration featuring keynote speaker Lawrence T. Brown.
- UMB charts new path for equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- University wins grant to support creation of M&T Bank Exchange venue as part of Hippodrome entertainment complex.
- School of Social Work-led project will help city’s Black and Latina women gain wealth-building and entrepreneurial skills.
- UMB welcomes Gregory F. Ball as new vice president for research.
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements.
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.