The HS/HSL granted three library wishes last year and would like to hear what your requests are now.
The Library Genie is coming back to the Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) on Nov. 1. Last year he asked for your three library wishes, and you responded. We can happily say that three library wishes were granted.
- You asked for more sanitation options. We added sanitation wipe dispensers on the first and second floors, a hand sanitizer station at the elevators, and now have multiple blue UMB point-of-use sanitation carts throughout the library with gloves, wipes, and hand and spray sanitizer.
- You asked for better lighting and power. New LED lights have been added to tables on the second and fifth floors with extra power outlets for your devices.
- You asked for more comfy furniture options. We heard your call and installed a variety of pods, booths, tables, and rolling padded chairs on the second and fifth floors to optimize your experience in the library.
The Library Genie will be accepting wishes from Nov. 1 through Nov. 30. Submit your wishes here.
- How can the HS/HSL help you during this time of uncertainty and change?
- How would you like to see the library’s space designed so that it meets your needs?
- What about resources and services the library could provide?