This month’s newsletter features Dr. Perman’s column on his visit to Africa, a recap of Founders Week, a story about the ‘1807’ artists reflecting on their work, and much more.
In the November issue of The President's Message, you’ll find:
- Dr. Perman's column on his September visit to colleagues in Zambia and Botswana
- A look back at Founders Week and the Community Engagement Center groundbreaking
- 1807 arts journal reunion
- Faculty members develop IPE internship
- Remembering Elijah Cummings
- UMB CURE Scholars Program welcomes fifth cohort
- Nominate a colleague for a Board of Regents Staff Award
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements
Back issues of the newsletter can be found in the archives.