This month’s newsletter features 20 things you might not know about Dr. Jarrell as well as stories about a COVID-19 clinical trial, the latest UMB arts journal, “MPower” seed grants, and much more.
In the October issue of The President’s Message, you’ll find:
- Twenty things you might not know about Dr. Jarrell.
- School of Medicine begins Phase 3 clinical trial for COVID-19 vaccine.
- Webinar series looks at human rights issues in the United States.
- Champions of Excellence campaign puts focus on essential workers.
- Second edition of Council for the Arts & Culture’s 1807 is another gem.
- CURE Scholars show off their research presentations at virtual STEM Expo.
- New Community Engagement Center is ready and waiting to serve UMB’s neighbors.
- MPower seed grants will boost COVID-19 research.
- Roundup of student, faculty, and staff achievements.
Read the newsletter online and browse its back issues here.