The Office of Admissions and Student Scholarships is currently hiring student workers.
NOW HIRING: Students Eligible for Federal Work Study
Interested? Requirements are:
- Detail oriented and task oriented
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with School of Nursing guided tours
- Assisting with student outreach
- Be service oriented by actively looking for ways to help staff and visitors
- Support admissions office with on-campus events
- Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing correspondence and etc.
- Other administrative duties or special projects as assigned.
Why do work study?
- Flexible work schedule that work around classes
- Build up resume experience and enhance marketability
Please contact The University of Student Financial Assistance office at 410-706-7347 to ensure that you are eligible. Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and questions. Place “Student Worker Interest” in the subject line and include your name, phone number, and program of study in the body of the email if you are interested in participating for the Spring 2022 semester.