Application deadline: Aug. 5, 2022
The application cycle is open for the third round of funding for the AACN Faculty Scholars Grant Program. The program, facilitated by the Foundation for Academic Nursing, supports innovative work led by nurse educators at AACN member schools.
Two $25,000 faculty grants will be awarded. The focus of these scholarly activities should reflect current issues in nursing education or practice and support AACN’s strategic priorities. View last year's grantees here.
2022-2023 Academic Year Themes: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and Innovation and Excellence in Academic Nursing
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Achieving health equity and promoting a culture of health
- Recruitment and retention of nurse faculty and students of color
- Impact of nursing workforce diversity on patient outcomes
- System facilitators and barriers to preparing a diverse nursing workforce
Innovation and Excellence in Academic Nursing
- Execution of competency-based nursing education
- Competency assessment in competency-based education
- Developing leadership capacity in nursing faculty and students
- Innovative clinical experiences across the four spheres of care