Please see below for information related to parking garage access for Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 2.
Garages and Lots
- Grand, Plaza, Pratt, and Lexington Garages: Open for business as usual
- Pearl, Penn, Saratoga, BioPark, and Lexington Market Garages: Closed
- Admin Lot: Closed
- UM shuttle: No service
Parking and Transportation Offices
- PTS office (Pearl Garage): Closed
- Cashier’s office (SMC Campus Center): Closed
- If your assigned garage/lot is closed, you may use your access card and park in any open garage.
- Be sure to display your hangtag and have ID.
- If your card fails to work and a ticket is dispensed, you may be responsible for visitor parking fees. If required to pay, get a receipt and contact our Cashiers office on the following business day at 6-5518.
Questions or Concerns? Call Penn Parking in the Baltimore Grand Garage at 410-706-4260/8145 or Lexington Garage at 410-706-2839.