We are recruiting healthy male control participants in several research studies. We will compare data from controls with data from people with schizophrenia to better understand the problems patients have with concentration, memory, and problem-solving.
Who can participate?
- Are 18 to 55 years old
- Are in good physical health
- Have no mental illness
What will participants be asked to do?
Participants typically will:
- Make four to five study visits to the Maryland Psychiatric Research Center (MPRC), each visit lasting one to three hours
- Complete paper-and-pencil tasks and questionnaires
- Complete computer-based tasks assessing working memory, attention, and decision-making
- Some studies involve EEG and MRI scans
Where is the study taking place?
The MPRC research facility, located on the Spring Grove Hospital Center Campus in Catonsville, Md.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost for participation.
Will I receive payment of some kind?
All study participants will be compensated on an hourly basis for their time.
How can I find out if I’m eligible to participate?
Call 410-402-7619 for a confidential screening, or email email@example.com with your contact information.