The 2018-2019 Proud to Work Here. Proud to Give Here. campaign was a great success. Below are highlights from four more employee-supported funds that are making an impact at UMB.
When UMB employees work together, everyone benefits!
Medical School Teaching Facility Fund
- 86 percent of gifts were from payroll deduction
- Average recurring gift amount was $87
- 69 percent of all gifts were under $100
Community Engagement Center Sustaining Fund
- 20 new donors
- Average new gift size was $28
- $7,400 received
Maryland Carey Law Fund
- 59 percent of gifts were from payroll deduction
- Average recurring gift was $12
School of Social Work's Greatest Need Fund
- 23 faculty and staff donors
- Most frequent gift amount received was $50
We have a lot to be proud of as we work together to further UMB's mission and build a strong culture of philanthropy. Visit www.umaryland.edu/philanthropy/proud to learn more about the 2019-2020 campaign, and start making your impact today!