Attend this class to learn about the new accounting structure that will be used in Quantum Financials. Participants will learn new terminologies and important information about the changes needed to enter, approve, and analyze transactions in Quantum Financials. The presentation covers the new values that will replace the existing chartstrings in eUMB Financials and includes a preview of the robust reporting available in Quantum.
This class is a prerequisite for system training.
This class also is highly recommended for individuals who have responsibilities in completing forms for billings and payments (e.g., customer billing, working fund, eZ payment, research study participants, deposit summary forms, etc.), and individuals who manage external systems or databases that utilize existing UMB Financials chartfields.
The presentation contains the same information presented during the June sessions.
Wednesday, July 24
10 a.m. to noon
- Log into the UMB Learning Management System.
- Click on the library books icon at the top of the page.
- Choose “Quantum Financials” from the left-hand menu.
- Click the drop-down menu labeled “Select.”
- Choose “Register” in the drop-down menu.