Find out about how the Health Sciences and Human Services Library is supporting your work on campus and the expert resources and services it has to offer.
In the latest issue of Connective Issues:
- Welcome and Welcome Back!
- Returning this October: Flu Shot Clinic at the HS/HSL
- Celebrating National Medical Librarians Month
- Save the Date — See the Future of Research!
- Win $100: Tell Us Why You Heart the HS/HSL!
- Meet the Makers: Samantha Scott, PhD, founder and CEO, JuneBrain
- The Library Genie is Returning Nov. 1
- Join the Fall Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon!
- Covidence Has Arrived: Faster Reviews, Easy to Use
- Meet Your Librarian
- 1807: Artists’ Reception
- New Additions to Historical Collections