Find out about how the HS/HSL is supporting your work on campus and the expert resources and services we have to offer.
In this edition of the Health Sciences and Human Services Library’s Connective Issues:
- 21@601: Celebrating HS/HSL’s 21 Years at 601 W. Lombard
- First Floor Re-imagined
- Journal Backfiles
- HS/HSL Usage Survey — One Month Only
- Maryland First Lady Yumi Hogan's “Nature’s Spring Sonata” Exhibition
- Meet the Makers: Brad Hennessie and NextStep Robotics
- HS/HSL Hosts NNLM Summit
- Libraries: Foundations of Strong, Healthy Communities
- UMB Digital Archive Gets a New Look!
- Staff News